Gpsc Recruitment 2023: Gujarat Public Service Commission has published advertisement for the post of State Tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer and other posts Eligible candidates have to apply online from the official website Last date for online application is 8th September 2023
GPSC Recruitment 2023
|Organization name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Type of job||Govt|
- Minimus – 20 years
- Maximus – 35 years
Friends, there are different educational and other qualifications for all the posts to apply for this GPSC recruitment, which information you can check with the help of the advertisement link given below.
If you want to get job in this recruitment then you have to go through below process.
Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Personal visit
- Document verification
If you want to apply you have to submit the following certificates.
- aadhar card
- Computer Course Certificate
- Study Mark Sheet
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- LC (Living Certificate)
- and others
How to Apply
- First download the official advertisement through the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not
- Then click on the official website of Ojas given below to apply
- Now click on the apply now button given next to the post for which you want to apply
- The application form will not open in front of you, fill all your details as required and upload the required documents
- Pay online for free
- Click on the final submit button and take a printout of the application form for future use
- Starting Date:- 24/08/2023
- Last Date:- 08/09/2023
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.