GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has published advertisement for total 3342 posts of Conductor. Eligible candidates have to apply online by 06-09-2023.
GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)|
Recruitment for 3342 posts
GSRTC Conductor Bharti 2023 / GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023 has announced the recruitment for a total of 3342 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment.
Gujarat GSRTC Notification 2023
For qualified and motivated applicants to apply for the opening of Conductor (Parichalak/Samvida) at the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation, see the GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023 Announcement Pdf. To submit their applications before the deadline for registration, interested candidates can keep an eye on the official website for updates regarding GSRTC Bus Driver/Conductor Recruitment 2023 forthcoming openings.
GSRTC Online Application 2023
Applicants who meet the requirements should complete the online form to apply for the GSRTC Bharti 2023 and submit it before the deadline for registration. The online application process for the post of conductor will start from 7 August 2023 and remain open till 6 september 2023.
GSRTC is an opportunity for those who want to pursue a career in the transport industry. Conductors will be responsible to issue tickets and assurance of passenger’s safety in the bus.
GSRTC Conductor Eligibility 2023
Before submitting an application for the GSRTC Conductor Recruitment, candidates must be aware of the specific eligibility requirements. The information about the GSRTC conductor eligibility requirements applicants must meet in accordance with the 2019 notice is provided below.
GSRTC Exam Pattern 2023
Applicants must study the subject matter in order to do well on the written exam even if they satisfy all of the GSRTC Conductor Eligibility Criteria. The GSRTC Operator Syllabus will let candidates choose what their main area of emphasis should Applicants may review the comprehensive examination schedule in accordance with the most recent release. To pass the written test, it’s crucial to review the most recent GSRTC Recruitment 2023 exam format.
- OMR will be used for the GSRTC exam and there will be 100 total marks on the test.
- Each right response is worth one mark and exam will be in a 12th-standard medium.
- Every incorrect response will result in a negative grading of 0.25 marks.
- The same negative evaluation will be applied if an applicant selects multiple options or leaves the question blank.
- The GSRTC test takes two hours to complete.
- 40% is the required minimum score to pass the written test.
12 pass qualification
As per the advertisement published by GSRTC the qualification for Conductor Recruitment is 12 Pass (10+2) / Equivalent Qualification. Read advertisement for other eligibility related information.
- It is necessary to have a conductor license and base from the Regional Transport Office.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
Selected candidates will be offered contractual appointment at the Conductor level for a period of five years with a fixed salary of Rs.18,500/-. They shall not be entitled to any allowances or benefits other than those admissible as per rules. Thereafter on satisfactory completion of five years of services the conductor grade will be eligible for regular appointment in the basic pay prevailing in the Corporation on the basic pay in force.
18 to 33+1 = 34 years (Reserved category candidate will be eligible for relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per the policy rules of Govt.)
Application / Examination Fee
At the time of filling the online application form, all candidates belonging to reserved and non-reserved categories (including disabled and ex-serviceman candidates) have to pay an application fee of Rs. 50 + Rs. 9 (GST 18%) = Total Rs. 59 to be filled on https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in website. A candidate who has an OMR of 100 marks as per the ratio of 1:15. The application fee paid by such candidates will not be refunded under any circumstances if they are not included to appear in the written examination. Application without payment of application fee will not be accepted .
All Unreserved (General) category candidates called for the Optical Mark Reading (OMR) written test will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 250 + postal charges.
How to Apply GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the company website at gsrtc.in.
- Find the advertisement “3342(4062 Posts)” by clicking “Download Notification”, then click the advertisement.
- Read the notification and verify your GSRTC eligibility after it opens.
- Candidates should register and login to submit their GSRTC applications.
- Candidates must complete the GSRTC online form with all necessary information. Upload your signature and headshot.
- Then complete your online GSRTC payment and select application form view.
- Prior to submission, candidates will have the chance to modify their GSRTC application form.
- You should double-check the GSRTC application form to see if the information is accurate.
- Your online form will be submitted after you click the submit button. Create and print your GSRTC registration slip after that.
- Start Date : 07-08-2023
- Last Date : 06-09-2023
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.