Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023: India Post Department has announced the recruitment for Rural Postal Clerk and other total 30041 posts out of which 1850 posts have been advertised in Gujarat. Candidates who have qualified 10 pass or above can apply.
India Post has published advertisement for total 30041 posts these posts are as per 36 circles of the country. Out of which advertisement has been published for a total of 1850 posts in Gujarat.
Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023
|Post Titl||Indian Post Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Rural Postal Service Recruitment 2023|
|Post||Branch Post Master (BPM)|
Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) / Postal Servant
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2023
India Post has published Rural Postal Servant (GDS) (Branch Postmaster (BPM) / Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Postal Servant) Vacancies for total 30041 posts. Candidates with 10th pass or above qualification can apply.
You can apply till 23 August 2023
We will give you important information for candidates who are preparing for Post Department Recruitment or Rural Postal Sevak Recruitment. Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, Government of India has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Head Post Offices and other Post Offices located in various states across the country on 31 July 2023, inviting online applications. Candidates who have passed Class 10th (Matric or High School or Intermediate or Secondary) examination from any recognized board with computer knowledge and other from the eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official recruitment portal, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Last date to apply is fixed on 23 August 2023.
Candidates will be selected without examination
Candidates will not be selected on the basis of any test or interview for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in Post Department. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10th marks of candidates according to various circles of post department across the country. As per this merit list, candidates will be invited for document verification as per the schedule prescribed by the respective postal circle.
Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat Recruitment 2023
Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2023
For Rural Postal Clerk Posts in Post Department, candidates must be 10th standard and have command over the regional language prescribed for the postal circle of application. Candidates should be able to write, read and speak in that language . Further, the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years , which will be counted from the last date of application. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per Government of India rules.
- Minimus – 18 years
- Maximus – 40 years
Age relaxation is available for reserved category students.
- Female / SC / ST / PwD candidate No fee
- Other candidates Rs. 100/-
Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Documents
- Scan copy of photograph
- Scan copy of signature
- Note : Apply only after reading the official advertisement.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 How to Apply ?
- Step-1 Official website https://indiapostgdsonline . Go to gov.in/
- Step-2 Read the notification that will open and check the eligibility.
- Step-3 Candidates should register and apply through login.
- Step-4 Candidates have to fill the online form with required details.
- Step-5 Upload your photograph and signature.
- After Step-6 make payment online.
- Step-7 Then click View Application Form.
- Step-8 Candidates will be given an opportunity to modify their application form before submission.
- Step-9 You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- Step-10 After that click on submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- After Step-11 generate and print your registration slip.
- Starting Date:- 03-08-2023
- Last Date:- 23-08-2023