Kadi Municipality Recruitment 2024 : Candidates willing to fill the vacant posts of Apprentices in various trades in the year 2024 under the Apprentice Act 1961 and under the Chief Minister’s Apprenticeship Scheme of the Government of Kadi Municipality may apply with proof of eligibility on 18-01-2024 at 10:00 AM to Municipal Office. to be present at For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement, before applying.
Kadi Municipal Recruitment 2024
Kadi Municipality has organized walk in interview on 18-01-2024 for various trades in Apprentice Recruitment Fair. Eligible candidates can avail this recruitment fair.
Kadi Nagarpalika Bharti 2024 / Kadi Nagarplika Recruitment 2024 / Kadi Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment Fair 2024 / Apprentice Recruitment 2024
- Sanitary Inspector
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Computer Operator Clerk
- Driver Mechanic
- Mechanical Engineer
|Computer Operator Clerk
- Sanitary Inspector – Government recognized sanitary inspector’s course
- Civil Engineer – Diploma Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineer – Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Computer Operator Clerk – Graduate, computer literate
- Driver Mechanic – 10th pass and having driver’s license of tractor and light motor vehicle
- Mechanical Engineer – Diploma Mechanical
- Minimus – 18 years
- Maximus – 35 years
The amount fixed by the Government will be paid as monthly stipend.
- Apprentice shall be automatically discharged on completion of 11 months period.
- The candidate should not have previously done an apprenticeship or be in progress of an existing apprenticeship.
- The decision regarding the selection will be with the municipality.
- Application with incomplete certificates will be considered void.
- Applications received after the time limit will not be considered.
- If there are not enough candidates for that post, the municipality will have the right to change the number of posts and recruit candidates for other posts.
- Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit or face-to-face interview and practical test if deemed necessary. The decision of the municipality will be final.
- Original certificates to be brought along. Xerox certificates have to be submitted along with the application.
- Walk in interview date : 18/01/2024
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.