Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023: This scheme has been launched by the Gujarat government. At the time of daughter’s marriage, the government provides assistance of 12000 rupees. Today we will tell you how to apply Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana online. So that the daughters of Gujarat can benefit from this scheme.
Mangalsutra Yojana : This plan is also known as Mangalsutra Yojana. If the woman got married before 01/04/2021 then the assistance of Rs.10,000/- and if after 01/04/2021 the woman will get Rs.12,000/-.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023
This scheme has been started a long time ago. And this scheme is still being started by the Government of Gujarat, The scheme has benefited many poor and middle class daughters. The amount received in this scheme will change over time.
Let’s get information about Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana in this article. 12,000 is given under this scheme which is deposited in the daughter’s bank account after marriage.
- An assistance of Rs 12,000 is available.
- Scheme under Department of Social and Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat.
- Income limit of 6,00,000/- per annum
- Online form has to be filled by going to esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in website.
Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana is a scheme run under the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Gujarat. “Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana” has been running for a long time in the state of Gujarat for the welfare of the daughters of poor families and to help them financially. This scheme is benefited after marriage of girls belonging to Scheduled Castes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Families. Aid is paid to daughters directly into their bank accounts through DBT.
KuvarbaiNu Mameru Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The standard of income limit
- Rural area: 1,20,000
- Urban area: 1,50,000
The benefit of the scheme is given on the occasion of marriage up to two adult brides of the family.
Who will benefit ?
- In the name of socially and educationally backward and economically backward girls, a check of Rs.
- You have to apply for assistance within two years of marriage.
List of Documents For Kunvarbainu Mameru Yojana 2023
- Girl’s Aadhaar card
- Aadhar card of the girl’s father / guardian
- Girl’s Cast Certificate
- Boy Cast Certificate
- Proof of residence of the applicant (electricity bill, license, lease agreement, copy of election card)
- annual income of the girl’s father / guardian Certificate
- Proof of girl’s date of birth
- Proof of boy date of birth
- Wedding card
- Marriage registration certificate
- Bank passbook / canceled check (in girl’s name)
- Photo of the girl
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana form in Gujarat
The form for this scheme is released by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. Below is the link to download the form for Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana. You can download Kunvarbai’s Mameru Yojana form in PDF format.