Manav Garima Yojana 2023: Under Manav Garima Yojana 2023 by the Director, Office of Developing Castes Welfare, Gandhinagar, the beneficiaries of socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes, minority castes of the state have small scale independent business, get self employment, gain foothold in various schemes under Manav Garima Yojana. Tools of the trade are provided free of charge.
E Samaj Kalyan Manav Garima Yojana: In this article we will inform you about Manav Garima Yojana 2023, and how you can apply for this yojana. Apart from this you will also be given step-by-step information regarding application status and login process. So that you can easily benefit from this yojana.
Manav Garima Yojana 2023: Highlight
|Name Of Scheme||Manav Garima Scheme|
|Launched By||Gujarat Government|
|manav garima yojana 2023 last date||14/06/2023|
Manav Garima Yojana Online Form 2023
The application for getting assistance under Manav Garima Yojana has to be done online only. The application documents also have to be uploaded online. Hard copy will not be given in the office. If necessary, the original document should be shown by the officer/employee of the district office when asked for. If the application does not fill in all the required details or if the application contains incomplete documents, it will be automatically rejected.
Purpose of Manav Garima Yojana 2023
Manav Garima Yojana has been implemented to enable the socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes, minority castes, nomads and freed castes to live their lives with dignity and become economically self-sufficient by self-employment in small businesses.
Benefits of Manav Garima Yojana 2023
In Manav Garima Yojana, total 28 trades like tailoring, various types of ferries, puncture kits, beauty parlour, milk-yogurt seller, mobile repairing etc. are provided free of charge up to a limit of Rs.25,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria of Manav Garima Yojana 2023
- Applicant should be native of Gujarat state.
- Applicant’s family annual income for rural and urban areas is Rs. Should not exceed 6,00,000/-.
- The income limit standard will not be applicable for Nomadic Exempt Castes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes among Very Backward Castes.
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 60 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Applicants or their family members should not have received such assistance through this account or any other account of Gujarat State in previous years.
- The benefit of this scheme is available to one person of the family only once.
Manav Garima Yojana Kit List 2023
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Mobile repairing
- Hair cutting
Documents Required List For Manav Garima Yojana 2023
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Either Electricity Bill/Licence/Electoral Card)
- Example of caste of the applicant
- Annual income pattern of the beneficiary
- School Leaving Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Guarantee Sheet
- Applicant’s photo
Note: Information of Manav Garima Yojana is available to us through various mediums so before applying online go to official website for official advertisement.
How To Apply Manav Garima Yojana 2023?
- Applicants must complete the following stages to continue the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration procedure:
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official e-Samaj Kalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.
Manav Garima Yojana Application Status 2023
- First of all, you have to open the https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in website
- After that click on ‘Application Status’ on the home page.
- On the next page enter your application number and date.
- After filling in these details click on View Status.
- After clicking, your status will open on your display screen.
Important Dates of Manav Garima Yojana 2023
Application Online Starting Date: 15/05/2023
Application Online Last Date: 14/06/2023
Important Link of Manav Garima Yojana 2023
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.
FAQ – Manav Garima Yojana 2023
1.What Is Manav Garima Yojana Last Date ?
Manav Garima Yojana Last Date Is 14 June 2023
2.What Is Manav Garima Yojana Official Website?