Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023: Every child in the State of Gujarat who is between the ages of 0 to 18 years and his parents have died, or the father has died and the mother has remarried and the child is borne by his relatives. The foster parents of such children i.e. those who are caring for the child will be paid Rs. 3,000 per month by the Government of Gujarat for child support, this assistance will be paid under the foster parents scheme. Through this article we have given complete information about Palak Mata Pita Yojana of Gujarat Government.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023
All orphaned children between the ages of 0 to 18 years living in Gujarat whose parents do not exist, or close relatives taking care of destitute orphaned children whose mother has remarried due to death of their father.
|Name of the scheme||Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023|
|purpose||This scheme has been started with the aim of developing the destitute and orphaned children of Gujarat state.|
|assistance||Destitute children will get assistance of Rs 3000|
|Who benefits?||All orphans, destitute, children whose parents have died in Gujarat state.|
|Type of application||Online|
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Online: About Palak Mata Pita Yojana
In 2016, the Gujarat government started a foster parent scheme for children up to the age of 18 years. In this scheme, whose parents have passed away. Under this scheme, children are given an assistance of ₹ 3000 per month. Now in this article we will provide the details related to the scheme so that you can apply for the scheme.
Under this scheme, all orphans in Gujarat, up to 18 years of age, will be eligible for the benefit. Children whose father has died and mother has remarried, have to produce the marriage certificate of the mother’s remarriage.
Purpose of Foster Parent Scheme
Government of Gujarat has launched Palak Mata Pita Yojana for children aged 0 to 18 years whose parents have passed away. Under this scheme, a monthly assistance amount of Rs 3,000 is given to the foster parents or close relatives taking care of the orphans.
Rules for the Foster Parent Plan
- An allowance of Rs.3000/- per month will be given to the next of kin, guardian or relative taking care of the orphans studying for a child whose mother and father have both died or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried.
- Foster parents scheme covers only children upto 18 years of age whose parents are not alive or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried.
- Annual income of foster parents in rural areas is Rs. 27000/- above and in urban area Rs. Exceeding 36000/- should be submitted along with the application.
- Children aged 03 to 06 years taken up by foster parents are to be admitted to Anganwadis and children above 06 years of age are to be given compulsory school education.
- The guardian of the applicant has to produce the certificate of the school/institute that the studies continue every year
- More details about the assistance will be available on the website www.sje.gujarat.gov.in.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023 The standard of assistance
DBT pays a monthly allowance of Rs.3000 / – to a close relative who takes care of the children.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2023 Documents to be submitted
- Any one of the child’s birth certificate / school leaving certificate
- A certified copy of the death certificate of the child’s parents will be required.
- In case the father of the child has died and the mother has remarried, the affidavit of the mother / certificate of marriage registration / any one of the examples of Talati.
- Proof of remarriage
- Copy of income pattern (Must have income of more than 27,000 for rural area and more than 36,000 for urban area.)
- Certified copy of joint bank account of child and foster parents
- Copy of child’s Aadhaar card
- Certified copy of foster parent’s ration card
- A copy of the certificate of the standard in which the child is currently studying
- Any one of the copy of Aadhar card of foster parent
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.