Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023: A major announcement has been made in the Union Budget 2023 regarding the Union Government’s ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana). Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced more than ever budget in the budget to make the dream of a house come true. Now more people will be benefited under this scheme. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna In Gujarati, houses will be built for rural people and under urban housing for city citizens.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
|Post Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna 2023 (PM Awas Yojna)|
|Date of announcement of scheme||25 June 2015|
|Who can benefit||Every citizen of India|
People with annual income below 3 lakhs who do not own any house can apply in this scheme. 2.50 lakh assistance is provided in this scheme of the government. In which 3 installments of Rs. The first installment is Rs 50,000, then Rs 1.50 lakh and finally Rs 50,000. 1 lakh state government and 1.50 lakh central government gives out of this total rupees.
PM Awas Yojna 2023
- The owner of the land should be the applicant himself.
- No member of the applicant’s family should own a permanent house in India.
- Annual Family Income Rs. Should not exceed 3,00,000/-.
- Applicant should not have benefited under any other component of PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) or any other scheme of Government of India.
PM Awas Yojana Documents List
- Proof of Land Ownership (Copy of Paka Document/CT Survey Property Card/Copy of 7-12).
- Indicate the annual income of the beneficiary’s family Example of Mamlatdarshree/Talati (Income limit below 3 lakhs).
- Notarized affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.50 from the members of the applicant’s family not owning a fixed house across India.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (for each member of the family).
- Copy of polling card.
- Bank Passbook / Cancel Cheque.
- A photograph with the beneficiary of the residence.
- Passport size photograph of the beneficiary.
- In the case of joint ownership, the other owners of the land agree to the beneficiary not objecting to benefit Rs. Notarized consent form on stamp paper of Rs.50.
PM Awas Yojana Form
- Residents of the Municipal Corporation area should contact the Slum Upgradation Office of the Municipal Corporation.
- Residents of district municipality area should contact local municipality or district panchayat office.
- Residents living in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana rural areas should contact the Gram Panchayat Office.
It is the main housing scheme of the Government of India. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, or PMAY, was launched to provide affordable housing options to the economically weaker sections of society (EWS). The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana aims to achieve the goal of ‘Housing for All’ by the year 2024.
How to Check your Name
- open rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx this link
- A new page will open. Enter your registration number here and click.
- Details will now open in front of you.
- If you do not have a registration number, click on ‘Advance Search’ and fill out the form.
- Now click on the ‘Search’ option.
- As soon as this is done, the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural) will open.
- If your name is attached, it will be seen here along with the details.