RRC ER Apprentice 2023 Notification Out, Apply for 3115 Vacancies : RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 has been announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway for the 3115 Apprentice posts on its official website The online application link for the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be activated on 27 September 2023 at @er.indianrailways.gov.in. The applicants should go through the RRC ER Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully and apply online on or before 26 October 2023 through the link given below.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Highlight
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
[Advt No. : RRC-ER/ Act Apprentices/ 2023-24]
Cluster / Workshop / Unit Name Wise Vacancy Distribution:
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 440 Posts
- Malda Division – 138 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Kanchrapara workshop – 187 Posts
- Liluah Workshop – 612 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667 Posts
Total No. of Posts
- Candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized Board and also possess ITI Certificate in the respective trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum – 15 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per the rules
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH – No Fee
- All Category Female – No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
The Department is to pay Good Amounts Of Salary as per their Norms.
Selection will be based on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation & ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
How to Apply ?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date to Apply : September 2023
- Last Date to Apply : 26 September 2023
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.