RRC WCR Recruitment 2023-24: Railway Recruitment Cell of West Central Railway (RRC WCR), Jabalpur invites online applications for 3015 posts of Act Apprentice. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961, at various Units/Workshops in the West Central Railway. A total of 3015 slots are available for engagement in designated trades. This centralized notification covers apprenticeship opportunities in different divisions/units of the West Central Railway. Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online only through the RRC Online website.
RRC WCR Recruitment 2023-24
Division-wise Slot Allocation
- Candidates should possess 10th Class or its equivalent (under the 10+2 exam system) with a minimum of 50% marks and have National Trade Certificate, NCVT/ SCVT.
- Minimum 15 years
- maximum 24 years
- Upper Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for the PWD category.
- Application and Processing Fee: Rs. 136/- for all candidates except
- SC/ST, PwBD, and Women (who pay Rs. 36/- as Processing Fee only).
- The fee can be paid online, and detailed instructions are provided for the payment process.
The selection process for the RRC WCR Apprentices recruitment involves several stages to ensure a comprehensive evaluation of candidates. The mode of selection comprises the following steps
Online Application: Interested candidates need to submit their applications through the official website of RRC WCR. The online application is the initial step in the selection process.
Merit List: The selection is primarily based on the merit list prepared from the academic qualifications of the candidates. The merit list is derived from the marks obtained in matriculation and ITI examinations.
Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates from the merit list undergo document verification. During this stage, candidates are required to present their original certificates and documents for scrutiny.
Medical Examination: Selected candidates must undergo a thorough medical examination to ensure they meet the prescribed medical standards for the respective trade.
Final Selection: The final selection is based on the combined performance in the merit list, document verification, and medical examination. Successful candidates are then notified for further proceedings.
- Starting Date:- 15-12-2023
- Last Date:- 14-01-2024
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.