Shramyogi Shikshan Sahai Yojana 2023 : This scheme Shikshan Sahai Yojana is launched by Gujarat Building and Construction Shramyogi Kalyan Board to provide educational assistance to the children of needy construction workers engaged in construction profession starting from primary school upto higher education i.e. Ph.D.
Shramyogi Education Assistance Scheme
This scheme has been launched by the Gujarat Building and Construction Labor Welfare Board to provide educational assistance to the children of needy construction workers engaged in the construction profession in the state who have progressed to higher studies and education so that their child can obtain doctor engineer and degree.
RULES OF THE SCHEME
- Construction workers registered with the Labor Welfare Board will be eligible for the benefit of this scheme
- Construction lord or online application within the prescribed time limit
- If only two children of a construction worker are eligible for assistance
- Both the children will have to fill separate online forms
- The age of the child should be maximum 30 years
- If the son or daughter is mute or disabled then the wahi limit will not apply
- which will be limited to the first trial in that academic year if the students fail in the class, they will not be eligible for assistance again in the same class or standard.
- This assistance will not be available to children who are studying in the Jai Children Open University
- Applicants who have to fill the scholarship form of children must fill the complete correct details otherwise the application may be cancelled.
Assistance available under the scheme
Under this scheme, the children of construction workers will be given assistance of up to ₹30,000 for the course starting from primary school up to higher education i.e. Ph.D.
- aadhar card
- Copy of bank passbook
- Student’s last year result
- School or college fee payment receipt
- If assistance is Rs 5000 or more then affidavit or related form will have to be filled
How to Apply Online
- apply online for the scheme first go to the official website
- Applicant can apply online by visiting https://sanman.gujarat.gov.in/ website.
- First you have to register on the website and login with id password after registration you will get id password
- In registration you will be asked to fill the construction committee details and click on create button
- Then login through id password
- Then you have to click on Education Assistance Scheme
- Now you will see information about the scheme and rules read it and click on accept
- Then click on Apply button
- Then you have to fill personal details including labor identity card details student details address and after filling the details click on save button
- Then the scheme details have to be filled in which study details
- Then you have to upload the document
- Here you will have to upload self-attested copy of the document without your help in xerox in which the certificate or any document should be within one MB.
- After uploading the document you have to read the rules and select I agree with all the above terms and click the OK button.
- By following the above steps your application has been submitted now you will get the application number save it and this application number will be useful to check the status of the application
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.