South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited for recruitment to various posts in Indian Railways. As per the notification issued by Railways, 548 posts will be filled in South East Central Railway. Eligible candidates are advised to refer the official advertisement and apply for Post. Indian Railway Bharti 2023 you can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply given below.For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement, before applying.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||South East Central Railway|
- Through this recruitment of Indian Railways, a total of 548 posts will be filled in SECR Bilaspur. These posts include the posts of Carpenter, COPA, Draftsman (Civil), Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Plumber, Sheet Metal Work, Steno (English), Steno (Hindi), and Turner.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th standard examination with minimum 50% marks. Besides, an ITI course pass in the relevant trade from a recognized institution is required.
Age calculation is based on 1st May 2023. Relaxation will be given to reserved categories as per the rules.
- Minimus – 15 years
- Maximus – 24 years
- The merit list will be prepared by taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation and ITI courses.
How to apply South East Central Railway Recruitment 2023?
- To apply, the candidate must first visit the official website @ rrcrecruit.co.in.
- After this click on the Apprentice Recruitment link on the home page of the website.
- After this, go to the Latest Recruitment Southern Railway/ Eastern Railway option on the link below.
- Register by filling in the details asked for Registration on the next page.
- Now fill out the application form. Keep printout for further need.
- Starting Date:- 03-05-2023
- Last Date:-03-06-2023
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.