Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form 2023: Vahali Dikari Yojana 2021 has announced by Gujarat government at 02-08-2019 from Rajkot. The Commissioner for the implementation of the Vahali Dikari Yojana 2021 has received the proposal from the Office of Women and Child Development from Single Fire on the date of the Department of Women and Child Development 31/7/2019 13/2019 /1181 A Government is committed to improve the birth date of girls and increase education in the state of Gujarat.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form 2023
This is an application form for Vahli Dikari Yojana issued by the concerned department of the Gujarat government for which Rs 1.10 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education and it can be obtained from the concerned authority or it can be download from the link given below.
|Scheme Name||Vahli Dikri Yojana Form|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||First and Second daughters of the family|
|Objective||To Empower Girls|
|Category||Gujarat Government Scheme|
Eligibility of the student under the guardianship scheme
- Daughters born on or after 2/8/2019, benefit of this scheme.
- A maximum of two daughters of the couple and the benefits of the scheme will be attainable
- Both the couple’s first and second daughter’s benefits will be attainable, but the couple should have the mother’s offspring operation after the second marriage.
- If the first daughter and second daughter are available, then the second daughter will be able to get help but after the second daughter the couple.
- In the case of giving the first couple and the second daughter together or more together, in all cases, the benefit of the parents’ daughter plan is available but after the daughter.
- 2,00,000 income per year.
Objective of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
In order to improve the birth ratio, increase the education ration of girls, save the future of girls and promote girl childbirth, the Gujarat government has announced the launch this scheme. Under the scheme, the government will give three times financial assistance to the parents of the girls. Under the daughter scheme, incentive amount will be given to the first and second daughters of the family. Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023 will definitely stop female feticide, promote girls’ education and provide adequate amount for higher education and marriage of girls.
- Women Empowerment.
- Encourage girls to continue to acquire education.
- Reduction in the girls’ dropout rates from the schools.
- Improve the sex ration across the state.
Eligible benefits to be reaped in the guardianship scheme
- The first installment
- Rupees 4000 will be available to the daughters upon admission to the first standard.
- The second installment
- Upon admission in the ninth standard, assistance of Rs 6000.
- Last installment
- At the age of 18, one lakh rupees is available as education marriage support but the daughter is married.
Benefits of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
- Prevent Female Foeticide
- Promote Education of Girls
- Financial Help for Weddings
- Daughter’s birth certificate
- Parent’s Aadhar Card
- Parent’s Birth Certificate
- Certificate of total income of parents
- Birth Certificate of all surviving children of the couple
- Affidavit before the competent authority in the prescribed form
Apply For the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
If you want to apply under This Scheme, then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you go to the official website of the government.
- After that Read all the scheme related details carefully.
- Now collect all the Required Documents and Click on Download Application form or Online Application Form Registration Option.
- After Fill the Application form with all the Required Information and Upload / attach the required documents with the form.
- After that, you submit the Application Form and Procedure to Apply For this scheme is completed.
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.