Vridha Pension Yojna Scheme Form: The Gujarat government has launched this scheme for the poor elderly of the state, under which the government will provide cash assistance to the elderly.If you want to avail this program, you must apply for it.
Vridha Pension Yojna Scheme Form : Many schemes are run by various departments of Gujarat government. There are many schemes run by the Director Social Security for the disabled, destitute elderly. In which Indira Gandhi National Old Age Assistance Scheme, Foster Parents Scheme, Disability Marriage Scheme, Sant Surdas Scheme and Scheme for Destitute Old Age Assistance and Destitute Handicapped are implemented.
Vridha Pension Yojna
|Name of the scheme
|Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
|A person aged 60 to 79 years
|Rs.1000 to Rs.1250 assistance per month
Purpose of the scheme
The Gujarat government implements many state government schemes to help the destitute elderly, destitute disabled, or destitute persons living in the state to live a dignified life in the society and to help them financially. has been implemented. So that the needy elderly can take advantage and live their lives. It is implemented by Social Security Department under the control of Social Justice and Empowerment Department. The English name of which is known as “Assistance Destitute Old Age Pension-ASD”.
- The benefit of this scheme is available to senior citizens of 60 years and above.
- BPL lists should have a score of 0 to 20.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary of 60 to 79 years will get Rs. Rs. 1000/- and to the beneficiary aged 80 or above Rs. 1250/- per month assistance is paid.
- Age Certificate / School Leaving Certificate / Age Certificate issued by Doctor.(Any One)
- Certificate regarding name on poverty line BPL list.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of bank/post office account
Pension Scheme Form
The pension scheme form can be obtained in the following manner to avail the benefit of this scheme .
- From District Collector Office
- This form can be obtained free of charge from the Mamlatdar office.
- From Village Level (VCE) can be applied online from Gram Panchayat.
- The form can be downloaded from the link given below.
- Also in this post the option to download PDF is given below.
Vridha Pension Yojna apply for the scheme?
- Schemes/Services of Social Security Department to ensure that the people of rural areas get the benefit of the State Government’s Old Age Assistance Scheme from their village itself and avoid unnecessary hardship and to achieve the State Government’s objective of ‘Ease of Living’ for the common man Digital Gujarat Portal ( Vrudh sahay yojana can apply online on Digital Gujarat Portal).
- Village Computer Entrepreneur (VCE) appointed through “e-gram centers” at the village level will have to make online applications of the State Government’s Economic Assistance Scheme to the destitute elderly on the “digital gujatat portal website”. A fee of Rupees 20/- (twenty rupees) per application has to be paid to the applicant.
- In case these services are available or not available at e-Gram centers, the Digital Gujarat Portal can apply online for “Niradhar Vardi Pension Yojana (ASD)” from the concerned Taluka Mamlatdarshree’s office, Janseva Kendras or ATVT (ATVT) Kendras.
Thank you for visiting our education website. Your support and engagement are greatly appreciated, and we hope our resources have been helpful to you.